Your connection is not private

LeBlancNicJay
Grasshopper

How to I remedy the following.  Daily occurrence.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from shaw.wysdom.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Help improve Chrome security by sending URLs of some pages you visit, limited system information, and some page content to Google. Privacy policy

This server could not prove that it is shaw.wysdom.com; its security certificate is from *.qualtrics.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

Proceed to shaw.wysdom.com (unsafe)

Labels (1)
2 Replies

are you seeing this daily when opening Google Chrome? I'd...

shaw-tony

@LeBlancNicJay are you seeing this daily when opening Google Chrome? I'd recommend trying the steps here clear your browser cache/history. Can you also check if this shows up in other browsers (Safari, FireFox, etc)?

0 Kudos

Each web-site that uses the "secure-HTTP" (https://blah.b...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Each web-site that uses the "secure-HTTP" (https://blah.blah.blah) protocol has installed a "certificate" to prove that it is what it claims to be.

Each certificate has a "start" date/time and an "end" date/time.

For that "shaw.wyscom.com" web-site, the CURRENT certificate was issued: "November-11-19 08:17:58 AM".

That's quite recent. I wonder if your computer has "cached" a PREVIOUS certificate, which now has expired -- namely past its end-date.

In your case, Chrome is reporting that the site is not "secure", because Chrome is not validating against the CURRENT certificate.

Check that the clock on your computer has the correct date/time/timezone -- wrong values can trigger problems.

> its security certificate is from *.qualtrics.com

Hmm. The CURRENT certificate was not issued by that "Qualtric" site. It was issued by "Let's Encrypt Authority X3". That's another hint that Chrome is not using the CURRENT certificate.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help