Can I add a second phone to my Mobile Plan?

barneymcg
Grasshopper

Can my wife and I share a Mobile plan by adding a second phone?

3 Replies

-- you can have multiple mobile phones under the same mob...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@barneymcg -- you can have multiple mobile phones under the same mobile account. The "how many" depends on a "credit check" -- I seen reports on this forum of somebody with "poor credit" being denied a second mobile phone.

Are you asking about "sharing" the costs of a data plan across multiple mobile phones? I cannot speak for Shaw on whether that option is available.

0 Kudos

I would like to add an additional phone to my plan

jsilveira
Grasshopper

I would like to add an additional phone to my plan

0 Kudos

-- if you pass a "credit check", Shaw Mobile will certain...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@jsilveira -- if you pass a "credit check", Shaw Mobile will certainly allow it.

But, this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum. We do not have access to your personal information. 

You must contact Shaw Mobile (there also is a kiosk in the local WalMart who is authorized to act on behalf of Shaw) to sign-up.

Is your current mobile-device still on Shaw's "introductory" plan, namely $0/month, with a bring-your-own-device, but with no "data" allocation? Be certain that you will stay on that plan.

Last week, a friend with Shaw Internet brought her own iPhone, and now is paying $10/month (plus taxes) for the "no-data / light user" plan.  She was paying over $50/month to Telus Mobility.

0 Kudos