Jump to solution

Hi there! Sorry I was not that clear. I sent a text messa...

michaeldlatham
Grasshopper

Hi there! Sorry I was not that clear. I sent a text message from my phone to my email address directly. I did not use any email program to send the message and it sent the message fine. When I received the email from my phone in my gmail inbox, I then tried to REPLY to the email but the reply did not go through. It bounced back saying the email could not be sent.

With other carriers I could SEND and RECEIVE emails via TEXTING my phone. Now, with Shaw, I can only SEND emails through TEXT. I cannot RECEIVE emails via TEXT. Only through my mail client. My phone should have its own email address like it does with all these other clients. See this list? Why is SHAW not on this list? Canadian Email Text GatewaysCanadian Email Text Gateways

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- your list entries for "Bell Canada" and "Bell Mobility...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@michaeldlatham -- your list entries for "Bell Canada" and "Bell Mobility" are identical. Given that Rogers owns CHATR, those 2 entries are identical.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- My phone should have its own email address  It has its...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@michaeldlatham -- My phone should have its own email address 

It has its own, unique, telephone-number, and you may create an E-mail address that the mail-client on your telephone will use.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Yes. They are identical. Because they use the same networ...

michaeldlatham
Grasshopper

Yes. They are identical. Because they use the same network. Rogers owns Chatr. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Has there been any progress on this? Email to text is an...

Awilder
Grasshopper

Has there been any progress on this? Email to text is an age-old feature, odd it isn't just standard.... @shaw 

0 Kudos