Shaw mobile

HogDog33
Grasshopper

Absolute garbage. Worst customer service experience I've ever had. Cell coverage was next to nothing. I was lied to about you coverage areas. Told I get 25 gigs of high speed slows down after that. Nobody said you only get two gigs of Nationwide. Times I would go an hour without being able to use my phone. In spots I could the day before. Customer service is atrocious. Very rude. Almost yelling at times. Within a day or two past the bill due date. Calling up to 5 times a day. At least 3 a day. Every day.  And it was my fault because their system can't handle a phone that's passed 2017. Even though mine is not. It is a 2020 Android. Works on any other provider except Shaw. Right in the middle of Nanaimo. My Android would not work. Nor would my son's iPhone 8 plus. Not Shaw's fault though. It was our phones. So yeah absolute garbage. Totally disgusted with the way I was treated

3 Replies

Sorry to hear about your experience with the wireless rec...

shaw-daniel

Sorry to hear about your experience with the wireless reception. . You are sharing valuable feedback. Please submit this feedback via “Your Voice” here. We can share it with the appropriate stakeholders, and your feedback about Shaw mobile wireless network will be tracked and reported on.

0 Kudos

Their coverage map in Nanaimo is ridiculously fake. My pa...

jackalopebones
Grasshopper

Their coverage map in Nanaimo is ridiculously fake. My partner is supposed to use his phone for work - he gets to his jobsite, which is on top of a hill, out in the open, close to Departure Bay, and nope. No reception, no network, nothing. It's really bad here.

0 Kudos

Just adding that on their coverage map, it's supposed to...

jackalopebones
Grasshopper

Just adding that on their coverage map, it's supposed to be "Strong" in that area

0 Kudos