Jump to solution

How to Block anyone calling Long Distance from my Shaw Home Phone

coelho1839
Grasshopper

Can anyone help with the Codes required to " Not Allow " long distance calls to be made from my Shaw Phone ? Is the Feature available ? I dont see it anywhere . Basically I want to Stop a particular phone ( extension ) to be able to make any long distance calls . ( I have Shaw Home phone with 4 Handsets and want to be able to dial a code , so that I can Stop or Allow Long distance calls to be made ) Will appreciate your help please ...Thank you !

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

There is not a star code to temporarily disable long dist...

shaw-valerie

@coelho1839 There is not a star code to temporarily disable long distance calling on your Shaw Home Phone service, nor can one handset be restricted from long distance calling. If you wish to disable long distance for all phones in your home, get in touch with an agent here and they will be able to assist with that. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jump to solution

I looked at Shaw's Star Codes page, but did not see any w...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

I looked at Shaw's Star Codes page, but did not see any way to enable/disable long-distance calling.

If there existed such a code, I suppose that if you can access that page, to see the code, then the person using that "extension" also can access that same page, and learn the code to enable it.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

There is not a star code to temporarily disable long dist...

shaw-valerie

@coelho1839 There is not a star code to temporarily disable long distance calling on your Shaw Home Phone service, nor can one handset be restricted from long distance calling. If you wish to disable long distance for all phones in your home, get in touch with an agent here and they will be able to assist with that. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thank you shaw-valerie ....Thats good to know ....cheers

coelho1839
Grasshopper

Thank you shaw-valerie ....Thats good to know ....cheers

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help