Jump to solution

My mothers phone # is unlisted, so please tell me why she is getting random people calling....none of them nice.

aattard
Grasshopper

If she is paying for an unlisted number why is she getting calls from telemarketers and other undesirables.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: My mothers phone # is unlisted, so please tell me why she is getting random people calling....none of them nice.

shaw-tony

Hey aattard,

Thank you for reaching out! Sorry for the delay in response, the forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. No payment is required for a phone number to be listed/unlisted. It is possible her phone number was previously listed and on the dialing lists of those companies. You can certainly register her phone number to the National Do Not Call List. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Re: My mothers phone # is unlisted, so please tell me why she is getting random people calling....none of them nice.

shaw-tony

Hey aattard,

Thank you for reaching out! Sorry for the delay in response, the forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. No payment is required for a phone number to be listed/unlisted. It is possible her phone number was previously listed and on the dialing lists of those companies. You can certainly register her phone number to the National Do Not Call List. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help