Jump to solution

no one at the other end

baba954
Grasshopper

everyday I get calls from 780-459- any 4 numbers. there is never anyone at the other end. I call back that number and it is not in service. I am on the do not call list. every day! I am ready to cancel my land line. Any suggestions.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: no one at the other end

shaw-tony

Hey baba954,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry to hear that you are receiving calls randomly from those numbers, I can certainly understand the frustrations . Those phone numbers might be spoofed through a computer, I will recommend enabling anonymous call blocking and putting those numbers into selective call blocking to ensure you don't receive calls from them again. You can find the steps here. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Re: no one at the other end

shaw-tony

Hey baba954,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry to hear that you are receiving calls randomly from those numbers, I can certainly understand the frustrations . Those phone numbers might be spoofed through a computer, I will recommend enabling anonymous call blocking and putting those numbers into selective call blocking to ensure you don't receive calls from them again. You can find the steps here. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help