Re: Problem With Time Showing For Voicemails

shaw-tony

super odd that it is still not fixed even though we've made a time change in the backend with your account. Can you replicate this on another computer on Chrome/Internet Explorer? 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

shaw-tony wrote:

bostonbob super odd that it is still not fixed even though we've made a time change in the backend with your account. Can you replicate this on another computer on Chrome/Internet Explorer? 

Tony - I just had a buddy leave me a message and then I checked my tablet and the time showing there was 1 hour behind too. I have Google Chrome set up on both my computer and tablet but that was never a problem until the last time shift about a month ago. At this point I'm thinking it's time to just forget about finding a fix for this problem. Besides - 99% of the time I check my voicemails on my phone anyway so it's not like this is a huge problem for me. Thanks to you and Tamara for trying anyway. 

EDIT: I guess the good news is that the time will be right when we fall back in November. 

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Sorry about that! I'm a bit stumped as to why it won't update. Perhaps it's an issue with MyShaw and not necessarily the voicemail system itself. Something else that we can try is to remove voicemail and then add it back on, but that would mean you would have to set up your greeting again and would lose any saved recordings. If you want to give that a try, though, let us know! 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

shaw-tamara wrote:

Something else that we can try is to remove voicemail and then add it back on, but that would mean you would have to set up your greeting again and would lose any saved recordings. If you want to give that a try, though, let us know! 

Sure - if you think it might work. I'll be home today until about 6 pm so let me know. 

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Fingers crossed this does the trick! I have removed it and added it back on for you, so when you get a chance you can check to see if there have been any changes. The default password for voicemail should be the last 6 digits of your account number. 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

OK - I've rest all my voicemail options so now I just to wait for a call to see if the time has been corrected. If a MOD here wants to call me and leave a quick message ( if I see SHAW on my call display I won't pick up ) that would speed things up. 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Dammit - it still doesn't work. Time to put this thing to rest as it just seems to be unfixable.

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Oh no!  Sorry that it still seems to be an issue. I have reported this back to phone engineers to see if they can review it once again.

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Tamara - I really need to speak to you directly so please contact me ASAP. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help