Unable to contact Shaw support by phone, July 27 and 30, 2020

VIviewer
Grasshopper

I've been unable to contact Shaw support by phone, first on July 27 and again today, July 30, 2020. The two numbers I have are 1-888-472-2222 and 1-250-475-5655. Both numbers ring through and then the line goes dead. I am using the Shaw digital phone service. I haven't tried a cellphone. I'm wondering if this weeklong spate of national service outages has anything to do with this. Unfortunately, their chat service is not staffed, 24/7. Would appreciate hearing from a Shaw representative about this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

-- Today (July 31) is it any better?

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@VIviewer -- Today (July 31) is it any better?

0 Kudos

Even if you do get through to Shaw, most likely you will...

Hoodie
Grasshopper

Even if you do get through to Shaw, most likely you will be on hold, listening to the same voice messages and bouncy music over and over for at least 15 minutes.

Then if you manage to get through to the correct department any deadlines they give you for service repairs or upgrades will not be honoured. No one will contact you to update you and if you want information you have to phone again, be on hold and hopefully whoever you talk to can find the original work order.

I have no complaints about the agents I speak with. They are all very understanding and supportive. The system is broken. Shame on Shaw.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help