Your call can not be completed as Dialed!!!

jaisond
Grasshopper

So I have now been with Shaw for the past 3 months, Switched over from Telus as they had tried to bill be for items that where never received, and tried renew my contract with out consent. Anyhow, After switching over our phone line; only receive certain calls from certain numbers.  I have call numerous times for this issue to be fixed. I personally can not call from my cell phone to my own house. I think Shaw needs to respond to this matter ASAP. Everytime we have called in they have said the same thing we will investigate and let you know in a couple days. NEVER have we received a phone call back FROM SHAW.  Is This how Telecom companies Deal with customers. I am so tired of Telecom companies taking advantage of the consumers like this. I have paid my bills regularly and on time. Credits on account don't help that I CAN NOT CALL MY OWN HOUSE. Lets see how this works before I take it further done the line of social media, CRTC, ect.

3 Replies

Re: Your call can not be completed as Dialed!!!

shaw-tamara

Hi jaisond 

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your phone line. That definitely sounds frustrating! Since this is a technical issue, I would recommend getting in touch with our support team so they can take a closer look. I understand you have already spoken to customer support, but since it isn't resolved yet, that would be your best bet. We have phone support, but you can also contact us via Facebook, Twitter or online chat using the links here.

0 Kudos

I have done what you have stated and they just blame Telu...

QTee
Grasshopper

I have done what you have stated and they just blame Telus. say they can't do anything. NOT impressed at all

0 Kudos

-- are you blocking "anonymous" telephone-calls -- where...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@QTee -- are you blocking "anonymous" telephone-calls -- where the Caller-ID is "blocked" ?

When you use your mobile-phone to call a friend/family mobile-phone, what Caller-ID information do they see?

> only receive certain calls from certain numbers

From non-blocked numbers? 

Check your phone's "recent-call-history", to see if there are any calls from "unavailable" Caller-ID callers. If there are none, you could be blocking such calls.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help