Jump to solution

Al Jazeera in HD?

pauliciu
Grasshopper

Do you plan to have Al Jazeera (English) available in HD soon? They are likely one of the bets news channels available on your lineup (in the world even) and they have a ton of very interesting shows and documentaries, it is time to have it available in HD (especially when it is a paid add-on).

You have just added new HD channels: what are the new ones added to the lineup? You have just sent a message advertising 80 new HD channels but there is no list available anywhere: is our only choice to browse the whoile lineup and figure it out this way?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: Al Jazeera in HD?

shaw-tony

Hey pauliciu,

I haven't heard of any news if/when Al Jazeera will be available in HD. I'd recommend submitting a channel request here to generate more interest. You can certainly check your channel listing through your MyShaw account or here.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Re: Al Jazeera in HD?

shaw-tony

Hey pauliciu,

I haven't heard of any news if/when Al Jazeera will be available in HD. I'd recommend submitting a channel request here to generate more interest. You can certainly check your channel listing through your MyShaw account or here.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help