AMC's Better Call Saul, On Demand

Not applicable

I am addressing a problem I have experienced in the past, but with other television shows on your On Demand service.  This time, it happened with AMC's Better Call Saul....
I live in vancouver.  I was watching season 4 of "better call saul" on the AMC channel, which you provide on my home cable. Season 4 is the newest season, and I would either watch a new episode from the AMC channel if I was home that night, or I would watch it as soon as you posted it on the On Demand service.
I often used the On Demand service because I was taking evening classes in the evenings AMC put out a new episode.  As a result, some nights I would be in class and miss the new episode when it aired.
I had gotten up to season 4 episode 7  when I had to leave on a 3 week vacation in China.   I knew that by the time I had gotten back you would have posted episodes 8, 9 and maybe even 10 onto the On Demand service.
You definately had episodes 4, 5 and 6 posted before I left for China.  It is normal for you to put up the newer episodes and you often remove the older episodes as time goes on. So I expected when I got back you would have removed episodes 4, 5 and maybe 6 but that you would have replaced them with episodes 7, 8, 9 and 10.
I got back from china a couple of days ago. I tried to order the last 3 episodes of season 4 last night.   They were not there.   
I think someone might have goofed.   Episodes 2, 3 and 10 are available for viewing from the On Demand service, but episodes 8 and 9 are not there.  Should not the last three episodes be available (at the very least)????  
Can you help?

Andrew in Vancouver

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: AMC's Better Call Saul, On Demand

shaw-tony

Hey icarus59,

Thank you for reaching out! I am very sorry for the frustrations. We are working with our vendors to get the content so we can all enjoy the episode. I appreciate your time and patience for it to be available. 

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help