Shockingly I can still sign in here using my Telus e-mail...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@rstra wrote:

@cpmrich36   He switched to Telus and is likely not happy with their new credit card processing fee. 

Shockingly I can still sign in here using my Telus e-mail. Anyway - I am very happy with the switch. I don't use a credit card to pay my Telus bill so this new fee doesn't affect me at all. As for the switch - I did have some TV issues right away but they had no problems compensating me for the hassle. They gave me an extra theme pack at no extra cost which I will never lose as long as I stay with Telus. They discounted my home phone by 50% so I will always pay only $5/month. And they upgraded my internet from 75 to 150 at no extra cost. I am actually paying about $10/month more then I would have if I stayed with SHAW and taken another 2 year deal with their proposed higher rate. But I am also getting Crave TV as my premium service plus I get Amazon Prime which counts as one of my theme packs. My internet went from 25 with SHAW to 150 with Telus so that's another bonus. The funny thing is that 2 days after I switched to Telus I got a call from SHAW offering me a deal that was well over half off what I was paying when I left SHAW. I refused the offer but did ask why this wasn't offered to me before I left and I was told that it should have been done as soon as I gave my notice. I told him that maybe more SHAW customers would stay if they were given that type of offer BEFORE they gave their notice. 

0 Kudos

Nice to hear from you and glad  Telus is working out. I h...

rstra
Grand Master

@bostonbob  Nice to hear from you and glad  Telus is working out. I have finally unlinked all my online activity from my Shaw email address, so I can pull the plug after my VP expires. I probably won’t switch to Telus because we are planning on phasing out TV. We just renewed with Shaw (price went down by $5 a month), and realized that we just don’t watch any TV anymore. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help