BlueSky Review

RAnderson
Grasshopper

Posting a quick review as I was already here for an unrelated post. Have had BlueSky for about a year and while it's generally been stable, there are a number of things that could be improved:

1: Lack of skip fwd/back buttons. Yes I know you can talk, or skip 5 minutes, or back briefly, but a universal +/- 30 second would be much much much more useful.

2. Lack of a Back button. Again, yes I know there's an Exit, Last, and skip back but they're again confusing and inconsistent

3. Programming issues with recording multiple programs with same name at same time (as often happens on SportsNet and TSN), and auto time extension for Live programming works inconsistently (but great when it works)

5 Replies

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback on...

shaw-valerie

@RAnderson Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your BlueSky experience, I can certainly pass this along to our product team. Just to clarify on points 2 & 3 though, what specific functionality are you looking for in a 'Back' button, that isn't covered by the existing remote functions? As well, what specific issues are you encountering with recordings? 

0 Kudos

To program a 30 second skip press EXIT-EXIT-EXIT 0030 the...

rstra
Grand Master

To program a 30 second skip press EXIT-EXIT-EXIT 0030 then Shaw button.

0 Kudos

I would like to add: Sluggish when moving to Netflix and...

rickatk
Master

I would like to add:

Sluggish when moving to Netflix and YouTube

STILL no album art for Stingray stations

BlueSky is lacking other apps like Prime and CBC Gem 

0 Kudos

thank you for the feedback. Which version of BlueSky TV d...

shaw-tony

@rickatk thank you for the feedback. Which version of BlueSky TV do you have (wired/wireless)? As for the album art, we are working on the feature enhancement which is coming soon!

When/If those apps become available, we will announce it here. 

0 Kudos

Your page up/down allows fast fwd/rewind. You can also go...

DanH
Grasshopper

Your page up/down allows fast fwd/rewind. You can also go on youtube to find out how to customize the lengths... I did mine for 30/15 seconds. Much better.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help