Can't find Luther S5, episode 1 and 2 on SOD

Not applicable

When will Luther Season 5 episode 1 and 2 be on Shaw on Demand (SOD)? I just checked the list on Showcase. It's not even there. I can't even order it on SOD. I started to PVR episode 3 but I hate not starting from the beginning. Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Can't find Luther S5, episode 1 and 2 on SOD

shaw-tony

Hey jocheng,

Unfortunately, I don't believe Luther episodes are available On Demand.  I'd recommend contacting Showcase to see if they have plans to make them available!

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Hi Shaw-tony,

Showcase doesn't have any contact us on their website so I checked their FAQ section. It says the following:

A: If you are a SHOWCASE subscriber, you automatically have access to SHOWCASE ON DEMAND.

Opportunities to watch your favourite programming will vary depending on your service provider. Since choosing what services to offer is a decision made by each service provider, we suggest contacting your Television Service Provider directly with any questions.

Q: I have SHOWCASE ON DEMAND but why can’t I find a certain program on it?

A: Not all Television Service Provider will offer the same ON DEMAND content. Please refer above to “What can I watch on SHOWCASE ON DEMAND?” for details about available content.

Wow this is really frustrating, sorry I thought I was asking my TV Service Provider by going on this Shaw forum. 

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Hi jocheng 

Sorry for the confusion on this! VOD availability can vary depending on the broadcaster and the show. Some shows will have full episodes available on VOD for years, while others will only have the episodes for a week or two. In this case, it looks like we do not have the rights for Luther. I did find that there are past seasons available on the CBC website here: CBC Gem  however it doesn't look like they have season 5 yet either, but if you get in touch with them they might be able to tell you when it is going to be available. 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

So any idea how to get a hold of these people? They seem invisible and don't want ppl contacting them. All I could find was Corus Entertainment and yeah you guessed it no contact information on their website

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Hi  ,

It looks like you can find the contact info for Corus on the bottom of their webpage. The direct link is Contact Us - Corus Entertainment 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help