Cancel add-on channels and theme packages

couch_potato
Grasshopper

Hi there, 

I signed up for a two year plan with limited TV and internet, during the first year, I added some add-on channels/theme packages. I do not really use the add on or theme packages and would like to just go back to my original plan of limited tv+internet. How do I cancel the extra add-on channels and theme packages

Labels (1)
9 Replies

To make any changes to your account, get in touch with ou...

shaw-valerie

@couch_potato To make any changes to your account, get in touch with our customer service team here and they'll be able to help you out! 

0 Kudos

I would like to cancel my Disney channel and discuss my s...

sonyarhodes12
Grasshopper

I would like to cancel my Disney channel and discuss my slow internet speed.

0 Kudos

-- I would like to ... discuss my slow internet speed....

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@sonyarhodes12 -- I would like to ... discuss my slow internet speed.

To what level of Shaw Internet are you subscribed? 10 Mbps? 100? 300? 500? 750? 1000? 1500?

When running the Shaw Speed Test, what download/upload speeds are reported?

Are you using a "CAT 5" cable between your computer and the cable-modem? Such a cable limits your speed to a maximum of 100 Mbps.  Upgrade to a "CAT 5e" or "CAT 6" cable.

0 Kudos

I actually did ask about going from Total tv with my 2 ye...

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

I actually did ask about going from Total tv with my 2 year plan and downgrade to Limited tv on a 2 year plan since I don't watch much tv but was told by several agents that Limited tv is not available for 2 year plans, only Total tv is, & if I did want to go to Limited tv I would have to pay a cancellation fee. so it's wierd that I can't get Limited tv on a 2 year plan while others can.

0 Kudos

Limited TV isn’t available on a value plan because it is...

rstra
Grand Master

@CoffeeLover909 Limited TV isn’t available on a value plan because it is a fixed price TV plan without any discounts. Just order an internet speed on a value plan and add limited TV.

0 Kudos

I do have internet fibre + gig 1.5 in fact did upgrade my...

CoffeeLover909
Grasshopper

I do have internet fibre + gig 1.5 in fact did upgrade my internet a couple days ago & have total tv on a 2 year (which I hadly watch) but was told I couldn't switch to Limited tv (also a couple years ago my best friend was able to get Limited tv on a 2 year plan)

0 Kudos

You would have to buy out your plan to make changes (unle...

rstra
Grand Master

@CoffeeLover909 

You would have to buy out your plan to make changes (unless you were upgrading). Again, there is no reason to get limited TV on a value plan because there is no price breaks and you can cancel it at anytime. Your friend likely got internet on a VP and limited tv as an add on. 

0 Kudos

Please, PLEASE, CANCEL MY DISNEY CHANNEL SUBSCRIPTION

hto
Grasshopper

Please, PLEASE, CANCEL MY DISNEY CHANNEL SUBSCRIPTION

0 Kudos

If you subscribe to Disney Plus through Rogers you would...

rstra
Grand Master

@hto  If you subscribe to Disney Plus through Rogers you would need to contact them or go to my.shaw.ca to cancel.

TALK TO US
We're here to help