The issue has come back, note that the first error code I...

RoyRiv
Grasshopper
The issue has come back, note that the first error code I got was TVAPP-00100 and after rebooting everything it does the TVAPP-00115 error again.

I have sent to app support...
0 Kudos

It started working this morning now stopped working again.

WayneEdmonton
Grasshopper

It started working this morning now stopped working again.

0 Kudos

It started working after the above post. Thanks to the su...

WayneEdmonton
Grasshopper

It started working after the above post. Thanks to the support group that are paying attention to us!

0 Kudos

The App Support team has confirmed it is an issue that is...

RoyRiv
Grasshopper

The App Support team has confirmed it is an issue that is being investigated under incident INC1066054

Has been working for the past 24 hours which is great news. 

0 Kudos

I have this issue again, when casting from the app, anyth...

cgates
Grasshopper

I have this issue again, when casting from the app, anything live will work. But on demand content will stop streaming within 12 to 15 minutes, and disconnect. This is the only app that does this...all other apps from which we cast do not disconnect: netflix, prime, disney, tubi, youtube, the list goes on. But it makes for a very frustrating experience having selected a movie from our on demand content and subscriptions (starz, superchannel, crave, etc) ...start watching, and JUST when you're beginning to engage the show...three dots in the middle of the screen, disconnected. It is now so consistent that we can't rely on anything we are subscribed to, and go to the third party content instead. It is like having a power outage EVERY time we try. 

Any suggestion how to fix it?

CalinS
Grasshopper

Any suggestion how to fix it? 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help