Channel List

srglassw
Grasshopper

Where can I find a current list of the channel numbers of the channels I am subscribed to? I recently upgraded from an HDGuide PVR to BlueCurve TotalTV. The "My channels" list on My Shaw website lists the channel numbers for the HDGuide, which I no longer have. I did find a channel list for the TotalTV package but it lists only the channel names. It doesn't include the channel numbers.

Any help on getting a list of the TotalTV channels and channel numbers will be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

The channel listing in MyShaw can sometimes take a little...

shaw-valerie

@srglassw The channel listing in MyShaw can sometimes take a little bit to update after you make changes to your service. You can view a list of channel numbers in your area here, as well, you can also set your BlueCurve guide view to 'Free to Me' so you'll only see channels in the guide that you're subscribed to. If you want to try that out, just hit the Guide button on the remote twice, then select the 'Free to Me' option. If you like that and want to use that as your default guide view, you can change that setting by navigating to Settings > Preferences > General > Default Guide View.

0 Kudos

My question was, "Where can I find a current list of the...

srglassw
Grasshopper

My question was, "Where can I find a current list of the channel numbers of the channels I am subscribed to?".  The list of channel numbers that you referenced is for all available channels, not for only the subscribed channels. I am aware of the "Free to me" guide option but it is more useful for seeing what program is scheduled on each subscribed channel rather than quickly finding the channel number of a particular channel.

Thank you for responding and for the information. I will check the "My channels" list on the My Shaw pages in hopes that it will soon be updated.

I've had BlueCurve TV for over a month now and the My Cha...

srglassw
Grasshopper

I've had BlueCurve TV for over a month now and the My Channels List on the MyShaw TV page still lists the channels numbers for the HDGuide instead of for BlueCurve TV. I wonder just how long "a little bit to update" is. Maybe the update process is broken.

Sorry to hear that you're still having trouble with that!...

shaw-valerie

@srglassw Sorry to hear that you're still having trouble with that! Get in touch with our support team here so they can take a look at your account and have this issue escalated if necessary. 

0 Kudos

you did not answer the question - Who cares how many chan...

JKWS
Grasshopper

you did not answer the question - Who cares how many channels you have that is selling - every user only want to get rid of all the sales junk and be able to easily access their specific channel list that they paid for

0 Kudos