Channel listing in settings not saving selections

tjoyce
Grasshopper

I had changed the list of channels that showed up in the past without issue. Now that I have changed some subscriptions I need to add some channels back but it will not save now. Is there a way to reset the box back to all channels?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Yes Click on options while tuned to a channel. Select Use...

JoeMD
Grasshopper

Yes Click on options while tuned to a channel. Select User Settings Appearances, select edit channel guide. There is a selection for restore all or remove all.

0 Kudos

I do not have an options button on the controller. This i...

tjoyce
Grasshopper

I do not have an options button on the controller. This is just a regular HD box.

0 Kudos

The steps can very a bit depending on which model cable b...

shaw-valerie

@tjoyce The steps can very a bit depending on which model cable box you're using, but from this page, you should be able to find a link to changing the guide view or setting up favourites on your cable box. 

0 Kudos

I know how to normally do it as I originally set a bunch...

tjoyce
Grasshopper

I know how to normally do it as I originally set a bunch channels off so I only needed to see what I was subcribed to. The problem is the toggle on and off is not saving so I can show the missing channels now. Was hoping there was a way to reset the box so all the channels came back. Would rather live with all the channels than not see the ones I am subscribed to.

0 Kudos

that is very odd. You should be able to ungroup them with...

shaw-tony

@tjoyce that is very odd. You should be able to ungroup them with the steps here. If the toggle is not saving, try a quick power reset to see if that fixes the issue.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help