Those plans are no longer available, if you are currently...

shaw-valerie

@bostonbob Those plans are no longer available, if you are currently subscribed to Small, Medium or Large TV, you will be able to see the currently monthly cost of your TV package on your monthly bill. If you are looking to change your TV package, you would need to choose from one of our current plan offerings. 

0 Kudos

Hi Valerie, I was more curious about new customers or exi...

rstra
Grand Master

Hi Valerie,

I was more curious about new customers or existing customers re-newing their value plan. Is it available to them?

0 Kudos

Valerie - right now I'm paying $78 ( before any promotion...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Valerie - right now I'm paying $78 ( before any promotions ) for Medium TV but I know that the rates just went up so can you please tell me what the current rate is for the Medium TV package. 

0 Kudos

New rates went into effect January 1st, so the $78/month...

shaw-valerie

@bostonbob New rates went into effect January 1st, so the $78/month rate you're seeing on your most recent bill would be the current rate. 

0 Kudos

Valerie - I've been paying $78/month for the Medium TV fo...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Valerie - I've been paying $78/month for the Medium TV for the last 20 months so that's not correct. Anyway - I found out today from a CSR that the current rate for Medium TV is now $80/month.

0 Kudos

Limited TV is not currently available on a 2-year value p...

shaw-valerie

@rstra Limited TV is not currently available on a 2-year value plan. 

0 Kudos

The shaw website does not list the channel numbers that a...

LesK
Grasshopper

The shaw website does not list the channel numbers that are contained in their "Total TV" package in Winnipeg. Shaw has this information so I am asking Shaw to make it available . For exam, the "Total TV" package lists NBC as an included channel.  NBC has channel numbers 6, 202 & 207 broadcast by Shaw. Doe the "Total TV" package include all three channel numbers?

STARZ currently has channel numbers 32, 63, 64, 260, & 268 currently broadcast by Shaw in Winnipeg. Does the "Total TV"package include all these channel numbers.

Same question for all the Channel names listed in Shaw's "Total TV" package.

Please give a complete answer to this question so that I can make an informed decision when I upgrade my current subscription with Shaw.

0 Kudos

> The Shaw website does not list the channel numbers that...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> The Shaw website does not list the channel numbers that are contained in their "Total TV" package in Winnipeg.

> Shaw has this information so I am asking Shaw to make it available 

It is currently available, for R3G 0W4 -- the postal code for the Shaw office in Winnipeg.

> ... the "Total TV" package lists NBC as an included channel.  NBC has channel numbers 6, 202 & 207 broadcast by Shaw.

> Does the "Total TV" package include all three channel numbers?

Channel 006 is listed as "NBC - Minneapolis" in Standard Definition, i.e., in your time-zone.

Channel 207 is listed as "NBC - Minneapolis" in High Definition,

Channel 202 is listed as "NBC - Spokane" in High Definition, i.e., "time-shifted" by a few hours.

> STARZ currently has channel numbers 32, 63, 64, 260, & 268 

#063 - STARZ    WEST

#032 - STARZ 2 WEST

#064 - STARZ 2 WEST

#260 - STARSZ   W HD

#268 - STARZ 2  W HD

> Same question for all the Channel names listed in Shaw's "Total TV" package.

This determination has been left as an exercise for the reader. 🙂

0 Kudos

How do I delete a post?

rickatk
Master

How do I delete a post ? 

0 Kudos

-- if you look to the right-hand edge of your posting, yo...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rickatk -- if you look to the right-hand edge of your posting, you will see "dot-dot-dot".

Pointing your mouse to those dots displays "Show option menu".

I suppose that you could "click" there, and then choose "Report Inappropriate Content" against your own posting.

That should get the attention of the forum's moderators, who presumably have "more power" to remove a posting.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help