Crave TV available on regular Bluecurve tv?

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

Yes I'm.talking about Crave tv that's available for $8, if I subscribed to it would I be able to watch it on my TV? Or only on demand or the app? Just a bit confused...thanks 

5 Replies

All of the above. You can access Crave thru BlueCurve or...

rstra
Grand Master

All of the above. You can access Crave thru BlueCurve or on any of the apps.

0 Kudos

Ok great ......thanks for the info

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

Ok great ......thanks for the info

0 Kudos

As long as you add Crave to be billed on your Shaw bill,...

shaw-valerie

@CoffeeLover As long as you add Crave to be billed on your Shaw bill, then you'll be able to access the content on your BlueCurve TV box (as well as online and in the app). If you subscribe through Crave directly, you'd need to access that content through the website or app. 

0 Kudos

I subscribe to Crave through my Shaw cable subscription....

gordonfinlay
Grasshopper

I subscribe to Crave through my Shaw cable subscription.  I can get Crave on my TV through my Shaw cable terminal, and through my Apple TV.
But I can't see channels Crave 1 through Crave 4 on the web through https://bluecurvetv.shaw.ca/. 
How can I see Crave channels through my web browser it the channels don't show up on bluecurvetv.shaw.ca?

0 Kudos

Are you subscribing to the $8/month Crave package or the...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@gordonfinlay wrote:

I subscribe to Crave through my Shaw cable subscription.  I can get Crave on my TV through my Shaw cable terminal, and through my Apple TV.
But I can't see channels Crave 1 through Crave 4 on the web through https://bluecurvetv.shaw.ca/. 
How can I see Crave channels through my web browser it the channels don't show up on bluecurvetv.shaw.ca?

Are you subscribing to the $8/month Crave package or the $20/month Crave package ???? The $8/month version is just the on-demand part of Crave while the $20/month package includes the Crave 1, Crave 2, Crave 3 and HBO Canada channels plus it includes everything you would get with the $8/month version.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help