Crave TV Sign In Through Shaw

bou
Grasshopper

Can not log into Crave TV through Shaw, as the following error appears:

Gateway Timeout

the proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server

then gives a reference number

What is the fix?  Paying for Crave, but can`t access.

Labels (2)
5 Replies

Re: Crave TV Sign In Through Shaw

shaw-tamara

Hi bou 

I'd recommend testing it out on some different devices to see if it's just the one that is affected.  If you aren't able to log in on any, then you will need to get in touch with technical support directly so they can take a closer look as it may be an issue related to your account. 

0 Kudos

rolyat77
Grasshopper

I am experiencing the same thing when signing into crave and showing shaw as my provider... it goes so far as to allow me to sign in to my shaw account then flips to the message "An error occurred connecting with your provider, please try again." this has been ongoing for some time...

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

rolyat77, are you noticing this issue/messaging on multiple devices, the Crave App and the web version? 

0 Kudos

rolyat77
Grasshopper

it seems to work on my phone, tablet and not on my television, which is a Vizio.

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Thanks! I do see we have had some reports of customers having challenges when logging in to Crave. Do you remember when this started? Do you know if it's possible to remove the app and then re-download it? If so, I'd give that a try to see if it resolves the login issue. Let us know how it goes! 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help