Can you please send me a link to order as I have searched...

Habsfan1
Grasshopper

Can you please send me a link to order as I have searched MyShaw and Shaw.ca and cannot find a way to order. Please do not tell me to use the online chat because I have never had anything but frustration using that feature.

0 Kudos

Confirmed free previews for October ( although they're no...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Confirmed free previews for October ( although they're not listed on the Free Previews page yet - big surprise !!!! ) are Family Channel and Family Jr. - both are available from October 1st to October 31st. Teletoon is also on a National free preview from October 1st to October 31st although SHAW is not on the list of cable companies confirmed as having it so if you are interested in this channel just keep checking to see if it's coming through.

0 Kudos

A couple more for October - Family CHRGD is available fro...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

A couple more for October - Family CHRGD is available from October 1st to October 31st and Wild TV is available from October 1st to November 4th. Still no official word on Teletoon so anybody that doesn't subscribe to this channel and is now getting it please leave a post here.

0 Kudos

I am not subscribed to Teletoon but it is coming in right...

ssllmm
Grasshopper

I am not subscribed to Teletoon but it is coming in right now for me, not that I watch a lot of cartoons 😊.

BTW, thanks so much for always posting the free previews here. I check this discussion group regularly now instead of Shaw's official webpage as it is never up to date!

0 Kudos

Glad to do it as I just got tired of these available free...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@ssllmm wrote:

I am not subscribed to Teletoon but it is coming in right now for me, not that I watch a lot of cartoons 😊.

Thanks for the update - now we know it's being made available even though it's still not listed on the Free Previews page.

@ssllmm wrote:

BTW, thanks so much for always posting the free previews here. I check this discussion group regularly now instead of Shaw's official webpage as it is never up to date!

Glad to do it as I just got tired of these available free previews appearing on the Free Previews page days or weeks late and sometimes not appearing at all. The suits at SHAW should be ashamed about how their Free Previews page is being run.....but they probably don't know about the incompetence or even give a d**n if they do know. Anyway - I was lucky enough to find another website which provides a good source of information about current and upcoming free previews and I'm happy to share it here.

0 Kudos

Ada - what is going on with these people in charge of upd...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@shaw-ada wrote:

@bostonbob Heya! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention! 😊 We will pass this feedback along to our site admin team! 👍

Ada - what is going on with these people in charge of updating things on the Gateway system ???? A month after you posted the above comment Rewind still shows up as a Free Preview on the Channel List even though it ended on August 31st !!!!! And none of the current free previews ( Teletoon, Wild TV, Silver Screen Classics plus a few more ) show up at all. Why is this so hard for those responsible update things when needed ????

0 Kudos

Thanks for pointing that out, I just saw the previews in...

rstra
Grand Master

@bostonbob  Thanks for pointing that out,  I just saw the previews on my dad’s gateway guide too and they are no longer on preview.

0 Kudos

The W Network is on a National free preview from November...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

The W Network is on a National free preview from November 1st to December 13th. No word yet if SHAW will include this free preview.

0 Kudos

BBC First is on a free preview from November 1st to Janua...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

BBC First is on a free preview from November 1st to January 2nd. No word yet if SHAW will make it available.

0 Kudos

Please visit our website from time to time for a list of...

shaw-daniel

@bostonbob Please visit our website from time to time for a list of free channels previews currently available.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help