No offense Daniel but that free previews page is a comple...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@shaw-daniel wrote:

@bostonbob Please visit our website from time to time for a list of free channels previews currently available.

No offense Daniel but that free previews page is a complete joke. If you read this entire thread you will see many examples of it being extremely slow to be updated and there are a bunch of times that free previews available on SHAW are not even listed. The overall incompetence of those in charge of updating that page is why I started this thread and try to post all available free previews that I find on other websites.

0 Kudos

Super Channel's Heart & Home will be on a National free p...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Super Channel's Heart & Home will be on a National free preview from November 27th to December 2nd. Just in time for all those sickening sweet Hallmark Christmas movies. 😘

https://www.superchannel.ca/pressreleases/super-channel-keeping-spirits-merry-and-bright-holiday-sea...

Anyway ( as per usual ) no word yet if SHAW will include this free preview.

0 Kudos

The Fight Network is on a free preview from November 1st...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

The Fight Network is on a free preview from November 1st to November 30th ( although one source said it was ending on December 13th ) on select cable companies. I guess we'll have to wait and see if SHAW will include this free preview.

0 Kudos

BBC First is on, but no Fight Network.

rstra
Grand Master

@bostonbob BBC First is on, but no Fight Network.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the update rstra- I just checked the Channel L...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@rstra wrote:

@bostonbob BBC First is on, but no Fight Network.

Thanks for the update rstra- I just checked the Channel List on my Gateway and BBC First is now showing up as a Free Preview but nothing yet for The Fight Network so I guess SHAW is not including that free preview. And when I was checking out the Channel List I found an unexpected surprise - the Love Nature channel is also on a free preview. I didn't see this channel mentioned on either of the 2 sites I go to for my free preview updates. And shockingly it's not showing up yet on SHAW's Free Previews page. 😆 I would guess that the Love Nature free preview will end on January 2nd just like BBC First.

Nov 5, 2021. Thanx Grassh. Was wondering what happened to...

fucsaw22q
Grasshopper

Nov 5, 2021. Thanx Grassh. Was wondering what happened to BBC Canada. Pretty much same shows. Figured Saw would try to cash in on it's popularity. Still looking for their lost # between channels 136 +138 to resurrect someday. Maybe, for 3 days on Disney+, Nov 25. 

0 Kudos

So SHAW finally updated their Free Previews page but it l...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

So SHAW finally updated their Free Previews page but it looks like there is one big mistake. They have the Super Channel Fuse channel on a free preview from November 26th to January 5th but like I posted earlier it is actually the Super Channel Heart & Home channel that is on a National free preview from November 27th to January 2nd. I guess there's always the chance that SHAW is giving us an extra free preview but I think we all know what the chances are of that happening. 😆

0 Kudos

Thanks for pointing this out! I'll confirm with the team...

shaw-darren
Shaw Squad

Thanks for pointing this out! I'll confirm with the team responsible for posting those updates to see if any mistakes were made. 

I appreciate your time!

0 Kudos

Hollywood Suite is having their annual National free prev...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Hollywood Suite is having their annual National free preview from December 1st to January 5th:

https://hollywoodsuite.ca/hollywood-suite-free-preview-december-2021/

No word yet if SHAW will make this available but they have done so the last 2 years so I would expect to see it again this year.

0 Kudos

Darren - now do you understand our frustration with the p...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@shaw-darren wrote:

Thanks for pointing this out! I'll confirm with the team responsible for posting those updates to see if any mistakes were made. 

Darren - now do you understand our frustration with the people in charge of updating the Free Previews page ???? A full week later and it still has not been fixed. Like I posted earlier it's the SC Heart & Home channel that is on the free preview and not the SC Fuse channel that has been posted. SHAW - wake the blank up !!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help