Jump to solution

current tv plan channels

henrykojima
Grasshopper

I notice many other channels have been added to my  previously-established tv plan channels. (We did not request these add-ons.)  What brought about this change?  Am I paying for more channels now?

Thank you.

Vivien Laurie

[mod edit to remove personal information]

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Login to the My Shaw portal, to get a list of your curren...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Login to the My Shaw portal, to get a list of your current TV channels.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Shaw is offering some channels, e.g., CNN and CBC News, and some child-oriented channels for free.

Also, Shaw also offers free "previews", usually lasting one month, of some channels, to encourage you to later subscribe.

Finally, on that My Shaw site, you can download a listing of your bills, for all months of 2020, to compare. Also, under "My Bills", you can view/download a complete list of individual "transactions", e.g., "add Sports group of channels", sorted by date.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Login to the My Shaw portal, to get a list of your curren...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Login to the My Shaw portal, to get a list of your current TV channels.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Shaw is offering some channels, e.g., CNN and CBC News, and some child-oriented channels for free.

Also, Shaw also offers free "previews", usually lasting one month, of some channels, to encourage you to later subscribe.

Finally, on that My Shaw site, you can download a listing of your bills, for all months of 2020, to compare. Also, under "My Bills", you can view/download a complete list of individual "transactions", e.g., "add Sports group of channels", sorted by date.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help