Customer service

NK21
Grasshopper

I've been waiting for 2 hours on the phone to be connected with an agent, The waiting time was 30 minutes and I was 35 in line, and no one picked up. I called again after 2 hours and the waiting time was also 30 minutes and I was 105 in line! Is anyone working today in shaw? 

Labels (1)
5 Replies

-- while you were listening "on hold", did you repeatedly...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@NK21 -- while you were listening "on hold", did you repeatedly hear the message that Shaw is giving priority to online-chat connections?

For me, every time that I use online-chat, I immediately get connected to Shaw Support. It does state that the agent may have multiple simultaneous sessions, but it is rare that I notice an unexpected delay to a simple response from me.

Last week, I once connected to Rogers online-chat, and got "numbers" similar to your numbers. That's not good service!

0 Kudos

No

Sherri556
Grasshopper

No

0 Kudos

When are you going to get back to me? I've been waiting f...

Sherri556
Grasshopper

When are you going to get back to me? I've been waiting for a half an hour in order to get landline service

0 Kudos

Where is the fricken service they talk about here?

Sherri556
Grasshopper

Where is the fricken service they talk about here?

0 Kudos

Hi  , I guess you didn't know or realize but this is only...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Sherri556 , I guess you didn't know or realize but this is only a peer to peer discussion forum and not a direct path to Rogers/Shaw.  In all likely hood they wouldn't even see your post.  You still need to speak directly to Rogers/Shaw either by chat/social media chat/phone.  I know that sure is not the answer you want, but we are just a couple of volunteers on here not employees of Rogers/Shaw.  Hopefully you get things worked out.  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help