-- [Shaw] doesn't offer the NFL Sunday Ticket From a Shaw...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@paulanderin -- [Shaw] doesn't offer the NFL Sunday Ticket

From a Shaw web-site:

It’s game time. The moment you’ve been waiting for to brighten up your 2020 is here. NFL Sunday Ticket is back on your big screen. This year you can catch almost 200 regular season games, watch games in HD, plus never miss a play while you’re on-the-go with access to the DAZN app included

QED.

0 Kudos

He means that it isn’t  available for Xi6. Due to some te...

rstra
Grand Master

@mdk 

He means that it isn’t  available for Xi6. Due to some technical restrictions, wireless BlueCurve TV Players are not able to subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket at this time.

0 Kudos

-- wireless BlueCurve TV Players are not able to subscrib...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@rstra -- wireless BlueCurve TV Players are not able to subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket at this time.

Bummer!    8-(

Can he still subscribe on his account, and watch on his primary TV, with access the DAZN app?

Can he subscribe directly to DAZN, and stream the content, bypassing Shaw?

0 Kudos

He could subscribe through Shaw, which include DAZN, or s...

rstra
Grand Master

He could subscribe through Shaw, which include DAZN, or subscribe directly through DAZN.

0 Kudos

I did not know that with the wireless box I can't get Sun...

ajay99
Grasshopper

I did not know that with the wireless box I can't get Sunday Ticket. Go8ng on Bluecurve has been a bit of a disaster for me. As someone else suggested can we get Dazn setup under shaw like netflix and amazon. Thanks!

0 Kudos

The Xfinity X1 mothership now has the DAZN app (and have...

lilloco
Grasshopper

The Xfinity X1 mothership now has the DAZN app (and have added a tremendous amount of other apps), where the Shaw licensed product seems to have abandoned apps since Prime Video was added. 

Is Shaw looking to add additional apps? As more and more of the content we consume is outside the shaw network, if there isn't a convenient option to tie it together into the shaw ecosystem it gets harder and harder to justify the extra bill.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help