Deleted recording not on demand

houseofsiu
Grasshopper

We have Blue Curve.  Recorded an episode of Top Chef, but when we went to watch it days later, thought we’d watch it on demand instead to get rid of the commercials.  Episode was only listed on our recordings, not on demand.  We couldn’t get it to watch on demand instead.  I thought maybe it was because we’d recorded it, so I deleted the recording.  Ugh, now episode isn’t there at all.  All the other episodes are on demand, but ‘our’ episode is missing.  We gave up.   Now a week later episode still not on demand, and recording isn’t even on recently deleted.  Oops!  Very frustrating!

So- main question is... if you record something, can you not watch it on Demand instead?  Demand should have ALL episodes whether you recorded it or not, shouldn’t it????  And you should be able to watch it on demand OR your recording???  Pretty sure I’ve  noticed this before, too.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

With BlueCurve TV, if you are within the 'Saved' menu and...

shaw-valerie

With BlueCurve TV, if you are within the 'Saved' menu and highlight a program and choose 'Watch' it will default to playing the recorded version of the program.

If you wish to watch the program via OnDemand without deleting your recording, choose the option for 'Episodes' then navigate to the episode you wish to watch and then select 'Watch Options' and from there you can either view your recorded program or the OnDemand version. 

As far as the episode being missing in the OnDemand library is concerned though, if you're still not able to view that episode can you let me know if this is an episode of Top Chef or Top Chef Canada, as well as the season and episode number? 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help