Deleting recorded programs

pussycatm
Grasshopper

I am trying to delete seen programs from my TV.  I am following the correct steps to delete however the programs are not being deleted.  I have unplugged my cable, unplugged by PVR and unscrewed my cable from the outlet and from the back of the PVR.  Nothing is being deleted.  What else can I do.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Which model of cable box do you have? Are you seeing any...

shaw-valerie

@pussycatm Which model of cable box do you have? Are you seeing any error message when trying to delete a recorded program? 

0 Kudos

My cable box is Motorola DCX3510-M.  I was not getting an...

pussycatm
Grasshopper

My cable box is Motorola DCX3510-M.  I was not getting any error messages - just not being able to delete any recordings.  I contacted Shaw support and after getting really annoyed with the phone rep they sent a service rep. out with a replacement box.  Funny how as I was showing him what was happening the recorded programs that I wanted to erase were now being erased.  Did something happen at Shaw's end that would magically cause the correction of the problem.  Whatever happened I didn't need the model that was brought out so I'm glad it all worked out.

0 Kudos

certainly a unique situation as I haven't heard of any ot...

shaw-tony

@pussycatm certainly a unique situation as I haven't heard of any other reports of this issue. It may have just been a random issue with the hard drive. Generally, a power reset should kick it back into action. Let me know if anything else comes up!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help