Do I stay with shaw or switch back to Bell/Mts?

twalker
Grasshopper

I am contiplating if I should stay with shaw cable when my 2 year promotion ends in January or I should switch back to Bell/Mts which has a better selection of hd channels & also already has 4k programming which Shaw Cable does not currently have, the only way I will stay with Shaw Cable after my 2 year promotion ends in January is if they get out of the stone ages & start to catch up with offering hd channels & also start offering 4k programming as more & more customers are getting 4k tv's now a days.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Do I stay with shaw or switch back to Bell/Mts?

thejets
Grasshopper

I  will be heading to  Bellmts myself once my contract is up for more hd channels and 4 K 

We were with MTS for decades but found the customer servi...

DebbeS
Grasshopper

We were with MTS for decades but found the customer service was getting worse and worse. Customer service is very good with Shaw but not terribly impressed with Shaw TV. It goes out very often. Now I am finding that shows that should have been on Shaw weren't but they were on MTS.

Wonder what we will do when our 2 year contract is up.

0 Kudos

Thank you for choosing Shaw. Here are some tips to help y...

shaw-daniel

@DebbeS Thank you for choosing Shaw. Here are some tips to help you troubleshoot the cable TV reception issues. If the issue still persists, feel free to reach out to our tech support team at shaw.ca/contact-us.

To suggest any TV programming that isn't currently available on our TV listings, please submit this feedback via “Your Voice”. We can share it with the appropriate stakeholders, and your feedback about the TV programs or channels will be tracked and reported on.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help