DTOUR in "Classic" Theme Pack

chico82
Grasshopper

Hello,

After enjoying DTOUR on your free preview the other month, I was looking to add it to my package via a theme pack but noticed that the Theme Pack it was a part of made no sense. Can you explain to me why DTOUR is part of the Classic theme pack when the description for that pack reads "They don’t make them like they use to. These channels offer you the best in classic television."

There's other Theme Packs that are a lot more suitable for DTOUR like "Past Present Future", "Inside & Outside", and "Suspense" to name a few.

Can you move DTOUR to a more appropriate Theme Pack and I'll gladly add it to my account instead of having it in one that makes no sense with channels that it has absolutely nothing in common with like a red headed step child?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: DTOUR in "Classic" Theme Pack

bostonbob
Grasshopper

There's a few channels like DTOUR that really don't belong in the Theme Pack that they are actually part of:

- the Comedy Network is part of the " Lifestyle " theme pack but would be better in the " Variety " theme pack.

- Adult Swim is in the " Films " theme pack but should be moved to the " Variety " theme pack.

- Animal Planet should be moved from " Young Adult " to " Past Present Future " so it's with Nat Geo and Nat Geo Wild.

- Paramount is part of the " More Sports " theme pack despite having absolutely zero sports programming. 

Now I'm guessing that the reason for the placement for some of these channels is because some of them ( like Action! becoming Adult Swim ) have undergone name and content changes and these channels simply stayed in the same theme pack that they were in before these changes happened.

0 Kudos

Re: DTOUR in "Classic" Theme Pack

shaw-tony

Hey chico82 and bostonbob,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your time in posting here about it. I will certainly pass your feedback along. In the meantime, we do offer the channel on its own for $4.00/m.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help