Encore movie channel

cathywagner
Grasshopper

What happened to encore movie channel, it is replaced by another channel and says I need to subscribe to it.  If you are replacing it I should have the new one, encore is part of my package?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Encore movie channel

bostonbob
Grasshopper

I'm not sure why they are not coming in for you ( I'm getting them on my Gateway ) but this explains the switch:

https://community.shaw.ca/docs/DOC-18328 

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

Wow, I just checked the site and now Starz is now 10 bucks more a month.   When does this nickle and diming stops?  Never wow glad I dint pay more as I never add anything on my plan.  I have a year left and most likely go back to sasktel.   Hope it helps you.  

0 Kudos

nanuuk
Grasshopper

I had the same issue Cathy. I have subscribed to the same Movies package for years and lost TMN Encore (Starz) when they made the switch. I finally got a hold of a Shaw agent and he restored the channels. I asked what the issue was and he said my Gateway was out of sync with the channels so they had been dropped. All is well now.

0 Kudos

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

No extra charge for Starz?  I saw on shaw site under movies.   Just wondering.   Good you have it going again.  

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey cathywagner and cpmrich36

If you previously have subscribed to the channels they should be coming through without a change in your subscription. I'd recommend a quick power reset to your equipment by unplugging them for one minute. If they are still not available after that, I'd recommend touching base with our technical support team members to further investigate.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help