Terribly sorry that this message was missed! Please note,...

shaw-monica

@Roger_d_s Terribly sorry that this message was missed! Please note, this platform is not closely monitored like our other platforms.

Down the road, if you are needing immediate assistance, contacting our team at https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us is the best method to get in touch.

What sort of troubles are you experiencing with your new service?

0 Kudos

Having the exact same issue. Very frustrating.

Mark1978
Grasshopper

Having the exact same issue. Very frustrating. 

0 Kudos

-- having the exact same issue In this thread, two weeks...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Mark1978 -- having the exact same issue

In this thread, two weeks ago, @shaw-monica wrote:

if you are needing immediate assistance, contacting our team at https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us is the best method to get in touch.

You probably have a "signal-strength" issue. Contact Shaw (1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat ) and get a Shaw Agent to remotely logon to your cable-modem, for the Agent to view the "signal-strength" reaching your device.  Any "poor" result will cause the symptoms that you have stated. If necessary, the Agent will book a site-visit from a technician, to trouble-shoot.

There are a few things that you can try, before contacting Shaw:

1. if you have a 1-to-2 coaxial-splitter between your cable-modem and the wall-socket, temporarily bypass it, by connecting the cable-modem directly to the wall-socket, to see if that splitter is causing the problem. 
  2. make sure that all the coaxial-cables are tightly-connected at each end.
  3. try a different coaxial cable.
  4. try a different Ethernet cable between the cable-modem and your computer.
  5. if you have an active cable wall-socket in a different room in your domicile, temporarily connect the cable-modem to that wall-socket, to see if the coaxial cables inside the walls of your domicile are the cause.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos

having the exact same issue . called in sending tech out...

marv8
Grasshopper

having the exact same issue . called in sending tech out not sure what he will find may have to go back to old system with old coax cables again seemed to work better not taking back  the old system yet.I will hang on for the old system

0 Kudos

I agree same thing with mine

Cwillisson2001
Grasshopper

I agree same thing with mine 

0 Kudos

What do we do to resolve this **bleep**ing problem. Omg frustr...

dkipta
Grasshopper

What do we do to resolve this **bleep**ing problem. Omg frustrating where this happens every 45 minutes. 

Contact Shaw.

rstra
Grand Master

@dkipta  Contact Shaw.

0 Kudos

I've been having problems ever since joining Shaw and can...

Bcepp
Grasshopper

I've been having problems ever since joining Shaw and can't get support 

0 Kudos

So what is the fix has shaw **bleep**ing resolved yet? This is...

kipta
Grasshopper

So what is the fix has shaw **bleep**ing resolved yet? This is painful happens live and in recordings. It is the signal drops. Has to be something. With the stupid box or their signal they transmit. 

what are they doing to solve it?

0 Kudos

Internet fine.  Lose  recorded  programming several times...

macbeth440
Grasshopper

Internet fine.  Lose  recorded  programming several times an evening but only on one of two TVs.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help