Jump to solution

Favourites on remote

JudyWard
Grasshopper

I am attempting to set up Favourites on my Gateway remote - I've followed the instructions, however, when pressing MENU and scrolling through the options the Favourites option is not found.  Is there another place it could be hiding? All the others are there - i.e. PVR, Shaw on Demand etc. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

The " Favourites " function has to be turned on manually...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

The " Favourites " function has to be turned on manually for it to show up on your Menu. It's easy to do though - go to the " Settings " icon and hit OK. Now go up 1 space to " Menu Customization " and hit OK. Now just go to  " Favourites " and hit OK - the box will either turn yellow or have a check inside of it. The " Favourites " option is now activated and will show up when you are checking out your Menu options.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jump to solution

The " Favourites " function has to be turned on manually...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

The " Favourites " function has to be turned on manually for it to show up on your Menu. It's easy to do though - go to the " Settings " icon and hit OK. Now go up 1 space to " Menu Customization " and hit OK. Now just go to  " Favourites " and hit OK - the box will either turn yellow or have a check inside of it. The " Favourites " option is now activated and will show up when you are checking out your Menu options.

TALK TO US
We're here to help