Free Preview for Hollywood Suite

bostonbob
Grasshopper

They don't mention it on the " News and Free Previews " page but the 4 Hollywood Suite channels are currently on a free preview. According to their press release Hollywood Suite is on a Nationwide free preview from December 1st to January 5th. 

SOAR INTO THE HOLIDAY SEASON WITH THE 40TH ANNIVERSARY OF SUPERMAN ON HOLLYWOOD SUITE DECEMBER 15 | ... 

3 Replies

Re: Free Preview for Hollywood Suite

shaw-tamara

Hey  

Good catch! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've just reached out to the team that handles shaw.ca updates and have asked them to have this added. 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

shaw-tamara wrote:

I've just reached out to the team that handles shaw.ca updates and have asked them to have this added. 

Hey Tamara - they finally put it up today. One thing though - they've got the Free Preview ending on January 8th but the press release from Hollywood Suite says that the Free Preview is ending on January 5th. 

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

I see that on their website as well. However, it does say that "*Free preview details and availability varies by TV service provider" in the fine print. All of our internal information says that we will have it on preview until the 8th, so it looks like it's a bit longer for us than what they are advertising. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help