Free Range stopped working on Ipad

Not applicable

Free Range was working fine on iPads and on Apr 1, 2019 stopped.  No changes were made by apple upgrades during this time.  The Free Range app was deleted and reinstalled without any issue but when I start to link this to my Shaw account the error shows that I have no internet connection.  It tries to reset connection and does the same thing so I can not access this Shaw app.  Shaw does not believe it is their problem after discussing the issue on the phone.  Anyone who has had this problem, have you been able to resolve and if so how?

Thanks!

Darwin

13 Replies

Re: Free Range stopped working on Ipad

shaw-tony

Hey coggy,

Thank you for reaching out. I noticed that you also posted in a thread here about similar issues. We will continue our messaging in that thread.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Free range tv has stopped working on my ipad i would appr...

Comis2
Grasshopper

Free range tv has stopped working on my ipad

i would appreciate some assistance

0 Kudos

Do you mean BlueCurve? Also, you need to give us a lot mo...

rstra
Grand Master

@Comis2 Do you mean BlueCurve? Also, you need to give us a lot more details. 

0 Kudos

I pad blue curve. Free range

Daveen
Grasshopper
What he said is true I will add the details. On iPad blue curve works as free range tv. As when you download the app it asks you to download the most recent which loads as free range tv. It worked for me on I pad since August 2020. Now it no longer works. I have guide and all Channels and can look at all the movie titles but when you play anything it tries to load then says error and update app. There is no newer update available. I have deleted and reinstalled and still does same thing. Works perfect on my iPhone and is blue curve on my I phone. It happened around February 1 2021.
0 Kudos

You shouldn’t see any reference to Free Range TV, it is n...

rstra
Grand Master

@Daveen You shouldn’t see any reference to Free Range TV, it is now Shaw BlueCurve TV. I would delete the app from your iPad and install the BC app from the App Store. 

BlueCurve is working fine on both or our iPads and iPhones 

0 Kudos

You are wrong. I’ve done it and used it. Since the very f...

Daveen
Grasshopper

You are wrong. I’ve done it and used it. Since the very first time I purchased app. It has been free range tv on my I pad. I  Deleted it. Tried to load blue curve again  and it says it can’t and asks if I want to load the an older version. I say yes. It loads. And it shows the Icon on my home screen as free range. I see all my programming that is unique to my subscription exactly as it does on my iPhone   It worked fine for the last six months the now it says error and update. There is no update. Shows error 14001 update required

0 Kudos

See pics

Daveen
Grasshopper

25EEC15F-1BD7-406C-AA1F-61BA8B86C312.jpeg

31FF7DA8-6824-4F72-BFEC-4AD6F1BA41FB.jpeg

7C3A026F-662A-403B-B910-81248D859793.jpeg

78416839-1160-4E34-96B8-54AA33E90BFA.jpeg

See pics

0 Kudos

Did you delete the Free Range app and install Blue Curve...

rstra
Grand Master

Never mind. 

0 Kudos

Yes I did it is from App Store. Read what I wrote. It cle...

Daveen
Grasshopper

Yes I did it is from App Store. Read what I wrote. It clearly says I deleted the app and reinstalled. I sent pics it shows clearly that it is the blue curve app. Purchased is a term that is used when you select an app even when it is free. Are you an it person really?  When you select an app it asks you if you would like to purchase the app even if it is free. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help