Giving feedback about tv packages

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

I feel when a Shaw customer gives feedback or requests regarding tv channels or packages whether through here or through My Shaw app chat or Facebook messenger etc they fall on deaf ears & nothing comes out of... it seems Shaw management has the last word sort of speak regarding tv channels & packages no matter how many times Shaw customers who pay hard earned money (lots of money) for services that we don't get a say in (if that makes sense) Shaw management never it seems does anything to do about what we as customers ask for, expect say "your feedback is appreciated, we will pass it on" well yes then Shaw management will throw away are suggestions, feedback & requests in the garbage..,I myself have in the past suggested & request Shaw offer more tv packages than just the Limited TV & Total TV, such as the old Personal TV or Classic Digital TV packages (or even Small TV) & I'm sure other Shaw customers feel the same way, yet Shaw management disregards them because I guess Shaw management knows best, sorry for the long rant here, I'm sure I've said this before, so I do apologize.

Labels (1)
7 Replies

I am also disappointed in the lack of TV package options....

rstra
Grand Master

I am also disappointed in the lack of TV package options. I am a BlueCurve fan and my only option would be Total TV, my contract is up for renewal in November, if I can’t be grandfathered, I will have to leave. I wanted to move my MIL from Telus to Shaw, but the package options don’t work, too much internet and too much TV.

You should be able to keep your TV package when transitio...

rickatk
Master

@rstra wrote:

I am also disappointed in the lack of TV package options. I am a BlueCurve fan and my only option would be Total TV, my contract is up for renewal in November, if I can’t be grandfathered, I will have to leave. I wanted to move my MIL from Telus to Shaw, but the package options don’t work, too much internet and too much TV.

You should be able to keep your TV package when transitioning to BlueCurve. I have been using an older 11 pack Large plan for years, on the advice of the Shaw agents.

0 Kudos

Have you used the "My Voice" hyperlink (near the bottom o...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Have you used the "My Voice" hyperlink (near the bottom of this web-page that you are reading right now) ?

Click the "About Us" words to open the pull-down to show that hyperlink.

What response(s) did you receive?

Oh I never thought about that....thanks for the info

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

Oh I never thought about that....thanks for the info 

0 Kudos

Actually I just tried it, it keeps on saying invalid char...

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

Actually I just tried it, it keeps on saying invalid characters. So I don't know why it's like that

0 Kudos

Having a horrible time with Shaw right now regarding serv...

Sarogath
Grasshopper

Having a horrible time with Shaw right now regarding service in this Covid world.  Reading some of your issues, and the fact that shaw has now closed down their Customer Loyalty department, I am thinking they have no care in the world for their customers or their feedback.  I can't say that Telus is the promised land but as soon as I can I will go to them because I can't reward this souless company any more with my patronage.

0 Kudos

-- Actually I just tried it, it keeps on saying invalid c...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@CoffeeLover -- Actually I just tried it, it keeps on saying invalid characters. So I don't know why it's like that.

It accepts lower-case A through Z, upper-case A through Z, comma, digits 0 through 9, period, and blank.

What other characters did you enter?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help