GlitchingTv

MrsNunez
Grasshopper

I ask help last Wednesday because our tv is somewhat glitching almost everyday. (Like every time we access Tv) This has been happening for almost year now. Ive been complaining about this issue from here and there but it seems there is only one quick solution about the issue. By resetting the tv.  Is this what am I gonna expect every time we watch tv?
This is just super inconvenient on our part. Fixing tv is the least that we want to do on our day off. And instead we should be relaxing and enjoying the service that I am paying monthly. Right? This is so annoying and irritating already that every time we watch tv there isn’t any good reception not unless I call and have the tv reset. I mean is that the best shaw could offer to a client who is paying on time all the time? We barely use our tv in the house because the reception is just so bad. I want to escalate this issue to the next level. I don’t want any chat anymore. I need an email or contact number to have this issue be fix and address accordingly.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Call or chat in to Shaw and get a service call booked.

rstra
Grand Master

Call or chat in to Shaw and get a service call booked.

0 Kudos

-- I don’t want any chat anymore. I need an email or cont...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@MrsNunez -- I don’t want any chat anymore. I need an email or contact number 

Telephone Shaw at 1-888-472-2222 to talk to "Support".  As @rstra stated, a service call may be needed.

Note that a Shaw Agent can remotely connect to the Shaw boxes, to view various statistics, including "signal strength". A low value is evidence of the need for a service call, as is "out-of-specifications" values.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help