Jump to solution

None of these suggestions worked, unfortunately. Gateway...

seamic
Grasshopper

None of these suggestions worked, unfortunately. Gateway app still shows no channels - just blank and a message stating: “There are no channels that match your selection”

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Sorry to hear that you're still having trouble with the G...

shaw-valerie

@seamic Sorry to hear that you're still having trouble with the Gateway app. Our technical support team would be happy to take a further look, just click here to get in touch! 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I am having the same problems. As of last week I could no...

Copp
Grasshopper

I am having the same problems. As of last week I could no longer set recordings. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Now I do not even have the guide! I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with your tech support, but it still will not work. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Try rebooting your Gayeway and then logging in again. If...

rstra
Grand Master

@Copp   Try rebooting your Gayeway and then logging in again. If it still doesn’t work, contact MobileApps@sjrb.ca with all the details. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have rebooted my main Gateway portal already, but do yo...

Copp
Grasshopper

I have rebooted my main Gateway portal already, but do you mean I should reboot the main Gateway box that has the hard drive?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Doesn’t hurt to try.

rstra
Grand Master

@Copp   Doesn’t hurt to try.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

That partially worked. Now the Guide shows up on my phone...

Copp
Grasshopper

That partially worked. Now the Guide shows up on my phone app, and I can ask it to record a program, but it doesn't allow me to extend the time and it does not tell me that the recording is set. However, when I go to the guide on my TV it shows that the recording has been set (with no additional time of course). 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help