how do i limit channel scans to subscribed channel

JiminPRBC
Grasshopper

Shaw offers 1000 plus channels but no one subscribes to all channels.  When I use the channel up and down buttons on my remote I want to scroll through ONLY those channels to which I have subscribed!!!

2 Replies

If you are a Gateway customer this is actually pretty eas...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

If you are a Gateway customer this is actually pretty easy to do. First go to the " Settings " icon and hit OK. Go down 3 spaces to " Channel Listings " and hit OK. Now depending on which version of the Gateway you use you just have to make sure every channel that you want to watch has either a yellow box or that the box has a check inside it. To do this you will have to go through the entire list and when you land on a channel you want to watch just hit the OK button to activate it. If you don't subscribe to a certain channel or it's a channel you never watch just make sure that the box is empty. Hope this helps.

Now if you don't have a Gateway then hopefully somebody from SHAW can help you out. It might just be quicker to call SHAW Tech Support seeing how the Forums have become a bit of a ghost town. ☹️

0 Kudos

There are several ways to filter your guide. On BlueSky T...

shaw-tony

@JiminPRBC There are several ways to filter your guide. On BlueSky TV, you can select the "Free to me" option with the steps here. As for the HD PVR/Box, the options are here. Hope that helps~!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help