How do you make recommendations , and does Shaw look at these forums to see what people are saying , and do they actually listen to customers ?

tjones77
Grasshopper

I use 30 second skip a lot and with every click forward they have a huge arrow and the bottom of the screen is blacked out with extraneous info like , channel , where you are in the recording , what you are watching , it’s very obtrusive and it’s with every click forward , please just make the click forward just simple and crisp , just 30 S econds forward , we know where we are.  We know what we are watching . It’s super annoying... I know , I know ,first world problems but ...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: How do you make recommendations , and does Shaw look at these forums to see what people are saying , and do they actually listen to customers ?

bostonbob
Grasshopper

There might be a way around this issue but you need to tell us just which cable box you are having this issue on. I have the Gateway and this is not happening to me so it must be another model.

0 Kudos

Re: How do you make recommendations , and does Shaw look at these forums to see what people are saying , and do they actually listen to customers ?

tjones77
Grasshopper

Blue sky... sorry ... yes just traded in gateway and no issue , this is  especially irritating watching sports, football in particular 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

tjones77 wrote:

Blue sky... sorry ... yes just traded in gateway and no issue , this is  especially irritating watching sports, football in particular 

I bet it is. Well hopefully somebody from SHAW or somebody here with a Blue Sky can help you out. Good luck. 

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey tjones77,

Thank you for reaching out! I appreciate your feedback regarding the skip feature. I have submitted a ticket on your behalf regarding the enhancement. Our product engineers will review your feedback for future updates.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help