I live in Kamloops and have been having problems with one channel CItytv (local affiliate CFJC) for the past 24 hours. There is picture and sound on the screen but the screen keeps flashing like a strobe light. There is also a message in the upper left

amakse
Grasshopper

Shaw customer in Kamloops.  Channel 7 (Citytv, local affiliate CFJC) has not been working properly for the past 24 hours.  There is sound and picture but the screen keeps flashing like a strobe light.  There is also a message in the upper left hand corner of the screen which flashes repeatedly:  "No Video Input 00:00:00:01".

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: I live in Kamloops and have been having problems with one channel CItytv (local affiliate CFJC) for the past 24 hours. There is picture and sound on the screen but the screen keeps flashing like a strobe light. There is also a message in the upper l

amakse
Grasshopper

Problem has now been solved.

Re: I live in Kamloops and have been having problems with one channel CItytv (local affiliate CFJC) for the past 24 hours. There is picture and sound on the screen but the screen keeps flashing like a strobe light. There is also a message in the upper l

shaw-tony

glad to hear your issue is now resolved. Let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help