I was abruptly cut off by an agent via chat

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

All I wanted to do was to have a theme pack removed & it was about 10:20 tonight (a few minutes ago) when I got hold of the agent & he said only between 7 am & 10 pm is when agents are available.......well why couldn't he do it just now.....not good at all Shaw (I blame management not the employees, management it seems wants to cut corners at the expense of the employees & customers)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Your request was related to accounts and billing. That de...

rickatk
Master

@CoffeeLover wrote:

All I wanted to do was to have a theme pack removed & it was about 10:20 tonight (a few minutes ago) when I got hold of the agent & he said only between 7 am & 10 pm is when agents are available.......well why couldn't he do it just now.....not good at all Shaw (I blame management not the employees, management it seems wants to cut corners at the expense of the employees & customers)

Your request was related to accounts and billing. That department has certain hours of operation unlike tech support which if 24/7. 

0 Kudos

I've had Tech Support switch around Theme Packs late at n...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

I've had Tech Support switch around Theme Packs late at night at least 3 or 4 times so that's always an option next time. 

0 Kudos

My apologies, our chat team is available for assistance b...

shaw-valerie

@CoffeeLover My apologies, our chat team is available for assistance between the hours of 7am-10pm Pacific time, seven days a week. There are times when we aren't able to get to all waiting chats by that time, and you may receive a message as you did to let you know that it's past closing and to get in touch with us the following day for assistance with your inquiry. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help