Is there a moderator I can ask questions to? Is there a way to contact people who have not logged on in a while?

Not applicable

Is there a moderator I can ask questions to? Is there a way to contact people who have not logged on in a while?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Is there a moderator I can ask questions to? Is there a way to contact people who have not logged on in a while?

shaw-tony

Hey mickw,

Thanks for reaching out! We are certainly available here to assist with any questions. I am not quite sure what you mean by contacting people who have not logged on in a while. Can you clarify?

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: Is there a moderator I can ask questions to? Is there a way to contact people who have not logged on in a while?

Not applicable

I posted a comment to another user and he has not logged in for 3 months March 27, 2019. Is there a way to email him letting him know someone has a question for him?

0 Kudos

rstra
Grand Master

I believe that if you have replied to a comment for a user, they would get an email notification. At least that is what happens when someone replies to one of my posts.

0 Kudos

Not applicable

does he have an email address? mine shows up under my profile, but he doesn't seem to or is that hidden to me? Kevinds is the user name.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help