Last night I upgraded to total TV to see I would like it

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

My question is if in a couple of months from now or so, I feel I don't need it, can I downgrade to Limited tv with a few extra channels ? (or if Shaw introduces other packages) even though I got the 2 year value plan without getting out of the 2 year agreement, (I would keep the 2 year agreement).

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

most likely

michaelstein
Grasshopper

I suppose so, although not 100 percent sure.

Downgrading to "Limited" should be acceptable as the plan will be available indefinitely (it's a mandated CRTC plan)

0 Kudos

The documentation sent to you when you set up your 2-year...

shaw-valerie

@CoffeeLover The documentation sent to you when you set up your 2-year Value Plan would include the minimum service level you are required to maintain during the agreement term. If you have any questions about your agreement, I'd recommend speaking with an agent so they can review the details with you. 

I did talk with an agent he said I could change to limite...

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

I did talk with an agent he said I could change to back to limited tv as it was within the 10 day period allowed he said though that I could not get the 2 year value plan for the limited tv since I downgraded only month to month (which I got now) but I was able to maintain the 2 year value plan for my bluecurve internet alone so I would not be charged a cancellation fee.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help