Lost tv guide

inverobus
Grasshopper

Had a power failure 2 days ago here in WINNIPEG lost all of my TV guides on older pvr box and modems no problems before this. PVR still works as well as TVs have channels etc just no program guides. Yes I have unplugged modems plugged them back and still no TV program guides.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

You could try going to my.shaw.ca and selecting My Servic...

rstra
Grand Master

You could try going to my.shaw.ca and selecting My Services/TV and then clicking on “Refresh my channel listings”

If that doesn’t fix the problem, you will need to call or chat in to Shaw.

0 Kudos

--  lost all of my TV guides on older PVR box  What manuf...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@inverobus --  lost all of my TV guides on older PVR box 

What manufacturer and model-number for your PVR?  Your modem(s) never have the "Guide".

0 Kudos

With an older PVR box, I recall needing to be patient and...

Zeph
Grasshopper

With an older PVR box, I recall needing to be patient and wait while the guide retrieves programming information. If you can, try doing a full reboot of your PVR (I'd suggest unplug for 2 minutes, then plug it back in). Once plugged back in, I would suggest to wait at least 30 minutes or even more (as long as the PVR is powered on) for it to retrieve program information. If that doesn't work, it just might be that your specific PVR model may not be supported anymore by Shaw to which you might like to consider getting a PVR that is currently supported by Shaw.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help