Missing show in current season of Master Chef

LowellC
Grasshopper

Episode 22 on Master Chef is missing, while Episode 23 has already shown up in this season’s series listings.  

0 Kudos
4 Replies

It's not just Masterchef. since September, a number of sh...

paul123
Grasshopper

It's not just Masterchef. since September, a number of shows I watch On-Demand are very show at being added, some are falling behind.  AGT, Suits, Fear the Walking Dead are examples.   I use FreerangeTv a lot.  is that service, FTV, being phased out? 

0 Kudos

I had missing episodes in the Shows I was trying to watch...

BeeB
Grasshopper

I had missing episodes in the Shows I was trying to watch. Like the show "Legion", for example,  would have Episode 2, 4 and 7, the rest would be missing. Also when I started new Shows/Seasons, like "Walking Dead" buy the time it posted a Episode it would be like the on number 7. And no 1 to 6 episodes.  I solved the missing episodes by Refreshing my TV channels. Here is how you do that.   https://support.shaw.ca/t5/tv-articles/how-to-refresh-your-tv-channels-with-my-shaw/ta-p/8178   I'm optimistic this will also solve your concern also.  Good Luck hopper

0 Kudos

I see episode 22.

rstra
Grand Master

I see episode 22. 

0 Kudos

Apologies for the inconvenience, our teams are aware of s...

shaw-valerie

@LowellC @paul123 Apologies for the inconvenience, our teams are aware of some episodes being delayed in OnDemand availability and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. I do currently see Episode 22 of MasterChef available and only the most recent episodes of Suits and Fear the Walking Dead missing. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help