Need advice about my 2 year contract

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

I recently got a 2 year contract & kind of regret it but I'm stuck in I was told to get out of it I'd have to pay $460 ($20 per month cancelled) I was doing month to month & was happy with limited tv with a few extra individual channels.....how long does a customer have to get out of the contract without the cancellation fee?....I just don't watch much TV even during this self isolating....(btw when I was month to month with my cable I did have the 2 year contract on my internet...thx

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

You have 10 days from the date that you received a copy o...

rstra
Grand Master

You have 10 days from the date that you received a copy of the written agreement.

0 Kudos

You can reduce the tv subscription. Talk to Shaw.They wil...

rickatk
Master

@CoffeeLover wrote:

I recently got a 2 year contract & kind of regret it but I'm stuck in I was told to get out of it I'd have to pay $460 ($20 per month cancelled) I was doing month to month & was happy with limited tv with a few extra individual channels.....how long does a customer have to get out of the contract without the cancellation fee?....I just don't watch much TV even during this self isolating....(btw when I was month to month with my cable I did have the 2 year contract on my internet...thx

You can reduce the tv subscription. Talk to Shaw.They will help you.

0 Kudos

Is the best way to phone in or chat with an agent online ?

CoffeeLover
Grasshopper

Is the best way to phone in or chat with an agent online ?...as I do have digital classic & internet 300 at about $165 per month.....I like the because it does uncle Sportsnet Pacific & 1 & TSN 1 & 2 so I don't really want to downgrade to Limit TV, most channels though I don't really watch....maybe I could try to get a monthly lower price, not sure if that's possible or realistic

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help