Net flix app does not work

Graham46
Grasshopper

We are recent converts to Shaw and have an odd problem, our remote hand controller does not allow us to connect with Netflix, Amazon Prime works fine as do the other apps. This is a very recent problem as we have had no other issues prior to signing on to Shaw. I am able to connect with Netflix through my Vizio TV controller however so am wondering if anyone has a thought on this.

Thanks,

Graham 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

I suspect your Shaw device is not registered with Netflix...

rickatk
Master

@Graham46 wrote:

We are recent converts to Shaw and have an odd problem, our remote hand controller does not allow us to connect with Netflix, Amazon Prime works fine as do the other apps. This is a very recent problem as we have had no other issues prior to signing on to Shaw. I am able to connect with Netflix through my Vizio TV controller however so am wondering if anyone has a thought on this.

Thanks,

Graham 

I suspect your Shaw device is not registered with Netflix. Have you tried to log in to Netflix? It will ask you for your cable provider, pick Shaw. Then you will be directed to ad a code. This is pretty standard these days amongst all services.

0 Kudos

Are you receiving an error message when trying to launch...

shaw-valerie

@Graham46 Are you receiving an error message when trying to launch the Netflix app on your BlueCurve TV box? Give the steps on this page a try to reboot the box or reset the app. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help