Netflix being Charged on Shaw Account - BUT I ALREADY HAD A NETFLIX ACCOUNT

ango1620
Grasshopper

I have an old Netflix account from years ago that I pay monthly directly from my bank account ($16.99).  I signed into my Netflix account from our BlueSky and now Shaw is adding Netflix on my account with Shaw ($16.99/month).  So now I am paying double.  I spoke to a rep from Shaw and all she said was someone must have signed up for a Netflix account from our BlueSky.  This did not happen.  She left it with me to contact Netflix and I know for sure I only have one Netflix account (one login/user name with Netflix that has only been used in our BlueSky).  Now I am lost and Shaw does not seem to want to help me.  Help!

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Highlighted

Call billing again and then yet again. We had the same ha...

bychance
Grasshopper

Call billing again and then yet again. We had the same happen and it took calling 3 times until a representative in billing said "This happens often, I will remove the charge and credit the last month's charge, is there anything else you need today?" Over the last few years we've heard that the norm is 3 calls to get most issues corrected so Good Luck, you have a couple calls to go ๐Ÿ™‚  

0 Kudos

apologies for the frustrations. Our customer support team...

@ango1620 apologies for the frustrations. Our customer support team can certainly remove/credit the double charge. Just to be sure, have proof of payment to Netflix direct for the previous month and the email associated with that account.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
Need more help?